Very bright spacious 1 bedroom terrace apartment in Historic Victorian Mansion built in 1880 in Mt. Washington. Totally renovated with tile floors that look like wood. New full eat in kitchen,off large living room, brand new bathroom with large walk in fully tiled shower. Air conditioned, covered deck off living room. Located one block from charming Mt Washington Village shops and restaurants and light rail. Walking distance to Whole Foods, Starbucks and North Baltimore Aquatic Club, Mt. Washington Conference Center. One mile from Lake Roland with it’s many trails for Hiking, Running, Biking. Kayaking permitted in Lake Roland. New enclosed dog park called Paw Point.
- Large, completely renovated 2BR apt. on first floor
- Central air/heat
- Lg.Foyer leads into Living room
- Dining Room,Beautiful Kitchen with large storage room/pantry/office next to kitchen just off the back porch
- Full bath
- Two Covered Porches
- Hardwood floors
- Thermopane Windows Throughout
- Wired for CATV and High Speed Internet and Wi-Fi available.Free Off street parking. Front & rear yards
Basement for storage
- Laundry facility available
- 3 Blocks from the Mt. Washington Village, Light Rail, Whole Foods and Starbucks
- One mile from JFX, and 15-20 minutes to downtown and Oriole Park and 20 mins. to Johns Hopkins Hospital and 5 minutes to Sinai Hospital.
- Pets OK-no charge,one mile from Lake Roland Park, with it’s many hiking, biking, running, and dog walking trails.
- Kayaking allowed in Lake Roland